Dictionaries & stuff

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 08:37:43 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 15:51 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> What I think we could do:
> Provide some simple wiki page with links to latest versions + git.

I guess its worth a shot, e.g. you setting up the wiki page, fill it
with links to the "best" upstreams of various linguistic stuff, and
script something that tries to scrape out the latest versions of those
when they're bumped and/or someone adds something new to the page and
generate snapshot extensions or whatever out of the ones that don't come
in exactly the right format.

FWIW, here's my "is fedora up to date with the packages I maintain"
script which does some lunacy to try and make sensible upgradeable
name-version-revisions out of all the various upstream systems, lots of
the hunspell/hyphen/thesaurus stuff is listed there and their upstream
locations as best as I could figure out.

C.