Cell Value xlsx import test

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 09:31:43 PDT 2012

On 04/29/2012 09:38 AM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
>> I finally had time to work on this cell value xlsx import test task.  I
>> attached what I have so far for the test.  I just wanted to make sure I'm
>> going in the right direction and see what recommendations you might have.
>>
>> So far, I just have some basic test values to make sure I could get "make
>> -sr slowcheck" to both pass and fail.
>>
> The test is perfect. I pushed it already to master:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f45de1bed2f116ba3846c6fc2b1eb52f757c25f0.
>
> Thanks for this test.
>
> Regards,
> Markus
Hi, Moggi,

So I don't need to add more test cases to the spreadsheet and csv?

Also, I noticed that ScFiltersTest::testSharedFormulaXLSX() in
sc/qa/unit/subsequent_filters-test.cxx looks like it may be missing
xDocSh->DoClose() at the end.  Since you've pushed to the master, this
would be after line 680.  I would have made the change myself, but I
didn't know if it was appropriate.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston