Cell Value xlsx import test

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:02:43 PDT 2012

Hey Daniel,

> So I don't need to add more test cases to the spreadsheet and csv?

No that is fine for the beginning. The idea is that we add more test
cases if we see corner cases in the code. Then we should add a test
case before we refactor that part of the code. I think with the cell
import covered by a test you can finally work on moving the xlsx cell
import from uno calls to direct calls.

> Also, I noticed that ScFiltersTest::testSharedFormulaXLSX() in
> sc/qa/unit/subsequent_filters-test.cxx looks like it may be missing
> xDocSh->DoClose() at the end.  Since you've pushed to the master, this would
> be after line 680.  I would have made the change myself, but I didn't know
> if it was appropriate.

Good catch. Pushed a fix to master.

Regards,
Markus