gbuild: GMAKE_OPTIONS overridable ...

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:07:17 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:57 AM, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal at gmail.com> wrote:
> And second why the LO must be special and just don't accept the arguments like
> normal make process?
> So using "make -j30 -l9 -sr" should just work. Or is there some problem that
> you can't clean the parameters up when calling dmake?

You can get the value of -j inside of a Makefile, unlike -r or -s
which show up in an internal variable, the value of -j is not visible.
so you can't get it to pass it along through a layer of build.pl... or
to dmake for that matter...

So as long as we have layers we will need to pass these some other way.

Norbert