Proposal/Prototype support for "fill in character" in Calc Number Format Strings // final patch set

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:01:20 PDT 2012

2012/7/31 Noel Power <nopower at suse.com>:
> On 31/07/12 16:59, Johann Messner wrote:
>> Please get my "final" patch info set for my local libreoffice-3.5.3
>> file tree on
>>
>>     https://linux.jku.at/messner/LibreOffice/
>>     (-> file:  patchInfo-31-Jul-2012__for_libreoffice.3.5.3.txt  )
>
> I am sure your changes are useful :-)), however it would be just great if
> possible that you could provide a diff that just shows the differences
> between the patch set you based your changes on and what your final version.
>
> Noel

Hi Noel,
to my eyes the diffs are below the text description in the ".txt"
file. Correct me if I am wrong but with all comment lines starting
with "#" it should be a valid patch file even if the file extension is
".txt" and not ".patch", or not? However, I did not try to apply it
since I have no source clone here.

Or did I understand something wrong in your comment above?

Cheers,
Philipp