Proposal/Prototype support for "fill in character" in Calc Number Format Strings // final patch set

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Wed Aug 1 02:07:51 PDT 2012

On 01/08/12 09:01, Philipp Riemer wrote:
> Hi Noel,
> to my eyes the diffs are below the text description in the ".txt"
> file. Correct me if I am wrong but with all comment lines starting
> with "#" it should be a valid patch file even if the file extension is
> ".txt" and not ".patch", or not? However, I did not try to apply it
> since I have no source clone here.
>
> Or did I understand something wrong in your comment above?

I'm not disputing the validity of the patch format, but... Johann has
created a patch that contains a large portion of existing patches that I
already created ( that already either exist on master and/or in the mail
thread referenced ) with I believe additional tweaks from himself.
However since that patch is effectively a squash of his and my work it
is rather difficult to see what changes he made exactly. A patch
consisting solely of his changes against the source ( patched already
with my patches ) would be much easier for me to read

Noel