Static src analysis of LibreOffice

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Aug 3 04:00:21 PDT 2012

Hi John,

On Fri, 2012-08-03 at 09:00 +0200, John Smith wrote:
> Thanks for all the help and tips everyone provided. I finally have
> successfully run the clang analyzer on LibreOffice ~master with
> '--with-system-libs'. The only exceptions being:

	Great :-)

> I have uploaded the generated report here:
> http://lbalbalba.x90x.net/clang-analyzer/libreoffice-with-system-libs/

	And we updated the easy-hack bug to point there too IIRC :-)

> PS2: I would have loved to mention the exact revision of 'master' I
> ran this test on, but Im really new to git. Is there a git command
> that can provide a human readable/meaningful revision number, like you
> can get with 'svn info' ?

	There are lots of ways, this works:

	git log | head -n1

	And requires little mental space to remember ;-)

	I guess we'd want to do that build regularly; perhaps doing some
tweaking to make it part of Lubos' clang / tinderbox build might be a
good long-term solution ?

	Thanks !

		Michael.