[GSoC 2012][Collaboration] brief status

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:02:43 PDT 2012

Hi all,

timeline-wise we are approaching the end but the code does not do that
much still.
Anyway, I've killed INTERCEPT=demo mode. Now you can click
startDemoSession in contacts dialog if you want.
It should even work better.
I am also doing re-factoring changes though I am not always 100% sure
they are good.
And also when we are collaborating and either we or the other side
gets offline, message is printed in the terminal and the mode is
switched back to normal.
I did not know what else to do, clearly UI is not my strong side.

In the original proposal there was 'Context-sensitive Collaboration side-bar'.
If I should work on that, it's now or never (during GSoC), maybe it's
already too late.
Or maybe I could work on 'Live updated presence indicators in calc'
Or probably you have better ideas.

I am still continuing with re-factoring changes and also I plan to
touch the unit test once more.

Thanks,
Matus