Today

Iain Billett iainbillett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:36:03 PDT 2012

When you run update it opens that tool and just automatically selects
certain packages you neeed. When I ran it those tool packages were
installed. The only thing I don't have is the Jelly Bean SDKs... I doubt
that's the problem but I'll need them in the future anyway.

Also, I gave up on Eclipse completely about 4/5 weeks ago as it has a bug
such that you can't replace tabs with spaces automatically so isn't even
good for writing code...