Today

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Aug 7 06:19:26 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 13:14 +0100, Iain Billett wrote:
> Just so we're clear you're talking about the tree
> Tools
>     Android SDK Tools R 20.0.1
>     Android SDK PlatformTools R 14

	Ok - that's what I have :-) So - then there must be some other problem.
I assume you're re-basing on master.

	As such, you should have:

	android/Bootstrap/no-resource-compress.xml

	which has a comment in it as to it's origin; and which -should- match
your android SDK version's build.xml, -and- correctly clobber the aapt
rule you're breaking on. I'd poke around in there though.

	If you're not vs. a recent master, then you'd have that problem.

	HTH,

		Michael.