[PUSHED 3-6, 3-5] n#759210: Certain smartart drawings weren't imported

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Aug 9 05:49:02 PDT 2012

Hi Korrawit,

it seems that we have somehow missed this request.

Korrawit Pruegsanusak píše v Po 16. 07. 2012 v 12:08 +0700:
> Hello all,
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
> <detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The commit 11c5699dad06fb0d7fc0e458550a1dac82f8ee5f also fix fdo#50907
> > on master, so I propose this review for the inclusion in both -3-6 and
> > -3-5 branches.
> [snip]
> > Last, sorry to say this, but I didn't have time to test if it could be
> > build or even fix the problem. (I didn't test in both branches, but
> > tested in master that this really fixes the problem, please see
> > comment 11 in fdo bugzilla).
>
> I've tested a build in -3-6 branch, with the attached patch on top of
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=0054c76b0f3d5bdbaef73a696ce3cf930be9c16b
> and it really fix fdo#50907.

Yup, it worked and looked fine, so pushed to 3-6, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=dc29a85982a4b54657be3f448dd8d37d2144a020

> I didn't test with other pptx files, nor in -3-5 branch.

It caused some crashes there. After discussion with Muthu I added one
more fix and pushed it there as well, see:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=0a7453043f35a9a49f0482168b48d378a099a238
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=f3826fda8ac280d20f70ae273f20a438d6040453

Best Regards,
Petr