Solarmutex Deadlock when Closing Calc which contains functions with XVolatileResult return values

anwen anwenfish at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:57:54 PDT 2012

Thank you, Michael. This will solve my doubt with XDocumentEventBroadcaster.
I will publish my experience and c++ code with XTermination,
XGlobalEventBroadcaster/XEventListener, and also mutithread at
Openoffice/Libreoffice Extension developers forums after I finish the
project. Then others can benefit from my experience.

Best,
Wendi

Michael Stahl-2 wrote