ODF angle in draw:transform are in degrees

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sat Aug 11 10:41:24 PDT 2012

@Regina,

Thanks.  I agree that the transform case needs to be taken up also.  My sense is that there is agreement that there should be transposition to SVG with attention to migration and down-level compatibility issues.

I also agree that the situation with existing ODF 1.0/../1.2 documents and implementations must be clarified, where practical, with advisories and errata.

 - Dennis