Reminder: IP change tomorrow

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Aug 14 06:46:16 PDT 2012

Hello,

this is just a short reminder that tomorrow, we will do the IP change on
various TDF virtual machines. Affected should be at least MozTrap,
AskBot and Gerrit, and probably others.

We expect only some short downtime to occur, but since Murphy is
everywhere, be warned. ;-)

Affected old IPs:
176.9.46.24
176.9.46.25
176.9.46.237
176.9.46.238
176.9.226.1-15

We will be in the #tdf-infra IRC channel on irc.freenode.net during the
migration, for questions and help.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108