Fwd: LineEnding issues, .md > .docx

Jean-Tiare LE BIGOT admin at jtlebi.fr
Wed Aug 15 19:33:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

I generated a simple document with Microsoft Word and read the generated
file. It seems that the bug comes from your sample document.

In your sample, <w:br /> apears outside any <w:r> while on my reference
document it is the first element of the immediate following <w:r>.

sample:

<w:r>
   <w:t>Line 1</w:t>
</w:r>
<w:r>
   <w:br/>
   <w:t>Line 2</w:t>
</w:r>

instead of:

<w:r>
   <w:t>Line 1</w:t>
</w:r>
<w:br/>
<w:r>
   <w:t>Line 2</w:t>
</w:r>

Regards,

Le 2012-08-14 09:28, Joop Kiefte a écrit :
> FYI, just interested if there is a known issue here and/or compliance
> errors you can help pandoc with...

Jean-Tiare