[GSOC-UPDATE](14.08) Impress Remote

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Aug 14 23:17:00 PDT 2012

> - Replace the ActionBar with ActionbarSherlock.

We already have one copy of that in git, in android/abs-lib, used by
Iainb's stuff in android/experimental/LibreOffice4Android, hopefully
we don't need a second copy;)  LibreOffice4Android refers to abs-lib
simply by a line in the project.properties, that apparently is enough
for Ant?

> (Similarly I already need a copy of the android compatibility library
> copied into my app before building, which I would include in this setup
> script.)

In LibreOffice4Android's Makefile (which is "manually written", more
or less, we don't have much factoring out of common stuff yet in the
Android thingies) we simply copy the android-support-v4.jar from the
SDK to the abs-lib/libs directory.

--tml