[PUSHED 3-6][REVIEW 3-6-1] fdo#53280: Reset read-only UI after successful Save As

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 09:22:37 PDT 2012

On 08/16/2012 06:13 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Looks sensible :-) pushed to -3-6 (though I personally loathe burning
> two lines of non-renewable vspace for no good reason ;-).

The "{" and "}" lines you mean?  I /do/ consider them helpful; spent a
long time scratching my head just the other day again trying to grok
what's going on---when all that was going on was a deceivingly formatted
single-statement if-condition to which another statement had been added
(not).

Incidentally, noticed a couple days ago a commit of yours where you
removed such "{" ... "}" lines, in a mumbo rebase commit, so thought it
was likely more a rebasing artifact than deliberate doing.  Anyway, I
would appreciate it if such lines were /not/ removed.

Stephan