Good way of submitting patches

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Aug 17 05:22:46 PDT 2012

Hi Bjoern,

Bjoern Michaelsen píše v Pá 17. 08. 2012 v 11:55 +0200:

>  https://github.com/openstack-ci/gerritbot
>
> is now properly licensed and making it send mails instead IRCing should be
> rather easy. Are you volunteering? ;)

Yes, I volunteered quite some time ago already when I wanted the email
templates in the git; no need to use some other SW for sending mail, the
gerrit itself can send good mails without 3rd party processing, from
what I have seen there.  Unfortunately I did not have time for that yet;
so if anybody beats me to that, I will be more than happy.

Regards,
Kendy