[ATTENTION] Gerrit is now the primary git repo. Freedesktop is now read-only

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Sat Aug 18 10:15:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 01:53:28PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> Dear committers,
>
> We have now completer the switch from fdo to gerrit as the primary
> site for our git repos
>
> core, binfitler, dictionaries, help and translations are now hosted
> primarely on gerrit.libreoffice.org

It seems that some branches that had been deleted on fd.o have crept
back. And they cannot be deleted again:

$ git push origin :feature/gbuild_sdext
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://dtardon@logerrit/core
 ! [remote rejected] feature/gbuild_sdext (can not delete references)
 error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://dtardon@logerrit/core'

What is more important is that branches libreoffice-3-5-6 and
libreoffice-3-6-1 are missing.

D.