[ATTENTION] Gerrit is now the primary git repo. Freedesktop is now read-only

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 10:59:28 PDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM, David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> It seems that some branches that had been deleted on fd.o have crept
> back. And they cannot be deleted again:
>
> $ git push origin :feature/gbuild_sdext
> remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
> To ssh://dtardon@logerrit/core
>  ! [remote rejected] feature/gbuild_sdext (can not delete references)
>  error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://dtardon@logerrit/core'

This seems to be an ACL issue as I was able to execute successfully
that very command.

Note: to be conservative, the replication from gerrit to fdo does
_not_ delete branches. so branches deletion on logerrit are not
propagated to fdo.
Once we are confident that nothing is missing on logerrit (like the 2
branches below) then we will make the replication propagate delete...

> What is more important is that branches libreoffice-3-5-6 and
> libreoffice-3-6-1 are missing.

fixed: they are there now...

Thanks,

Norbert