[GSOC-UPDATE](20.08) Impress Remote -- first testing apk.

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:19:56 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:

>         I'd be careful of that in case they become popular ;-) I'd suggest you
> use your freedesktop webspace; checkout your freedesktop account name
> (used to be in .git/config); assuming it is 'ahunt':
>
>         ssh ahunt at users.freedesktop.org
>
>         if you make a directory public_html you can drop files in there that
> appear at http://users.freedesktop.org/~ahunt/

Totally off topic, Im sorry, but ... but im intrigued: Could this be a
good solution to store the clang static src analysis reports as well ?
If so, I guess that would require me to get a account at
users.freedesktop.org ? How should I go about getting that ?

Again, im sorry for the off-topic question; but it just sounds like a
good solution to the 'store html pages where' issue im struggling
with.

Thanks,

John Smith.