[GSOC-UPDATE](20.08) Impress Remote -- first testing apk.

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Aug 21 02:50:52 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-20 at 23:19 +0200, John Smith wrote:
> Totally off topic, Im sorry, but ... but im intrigued: Could this be a
> good solution to store the clang static src analysis reports as well ?
> If so, I guess that would require me to get a account at
> users.freedesktop.org ? How should I go about getting that ?

	In general (and this is evolving) I'd prefer to keep freedesktop
accounts for commiters.

> Again, im sorry for the off-topic question; but it just sounds like a
> good solution to the 'store html pages where' issue im struggling
> with.

	So we should help out with that; can you send an ssh key to Thorsten,
and he can get you setup with an account on dev-builds.libreoffice.org -
which is probably the right place to put this stuff. It's some great
work generating it [ many thanks for that ].

	All the best,

		Michael.