[GSOC-UPDATE](20.08) Impress Remote -- first testing apk.

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:50:36 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:

>         So we should help out with that; can you send an ssh key to Thorsten,
> and he can get you setup with an account on dev-builds.libreoffice.org -
> which is probably the right place to put this stuff.

Thank you very much. I just send an email and ssh pub key to Thorsten.

> It's some great work generating it [ many thanks for that ].

Well it's actually really easy to do (even a non-dev like me can do
it); it just takes hours (literally) of waiting for it to complete.
But it's nice to know it's appreciated; I personally got the
impression that the devs already have more work to do than they have
time for. And certainly not the extra time to examine static analyzer
reports to determine if they are actual bugs or just false positives.
I guess I was wrong.
:)

Regards,

John Smith.