[FIXED] Re: master regression: PPT load ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Aug 21 10:39:03 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 09:41 -0700, bfo wrote:
> I can confirm. Checked few of my .ppt presentations and all have empty
> slides with template graphics only. Seems it is serious regression. All is
> good with LO 3.6.0.4 (Build ID: 932b512).

	Thanks ! :-) turns out it was a line we lost during some comment
translation, luckily thanks to Tomaž - it was trivial to find the three
day old commit that caused the issue & isolate it really fast :-)

	That's the joy of debugging regressions vs. master I suppose; it should
be fixed in the next build iteration.

	Thanks for the testing !

		Michael.