[FIXED] Re: master regression: PPT load ...

bfo bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Tue Aug 21 10:51:07 PDT 2012

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

> 	Thanks ! :-) turns out it was a line we lost during some comment
> translation, luckily thanks to Tomaž - it was trivial to find the three
> day old commit that caused the issue & isolate it really fast :-)
> 	That's the joy of debugging regressions vs. master I suppose; it should
> be fixed in the next build iteration.

Hi.
I could test it thanks to zipped Windows dailies - will check tomorrow's
build. Anyway this could be perfect example for bisect Windows HowTo
(announced in
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-bibisect-fro-windows-tp4002219.html)
- at least git command session presented. Would be great if anyone who is
git (bisect) expert could prepare one for Windows as a wiki article,
alongside Linux version. Windows people could bisect this way...
Best regards.