Help Locating Base Code

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:20:45 PDT 2012

Thanks for letting me know it's Lionel :) I told Rafael yesterday in the
chat that just because I enjoy being angry (actually just enjoy a good
challenge) I'll probably assign myself another base bug in the coming weeks
and spend 20 hours to fix one line ;) now I know who to bug with every
minor question (just kidding!).

Best Regards,

Joel