tail_build fail on missing includes

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:47:25 PDT 2012

Hi Tomáš,

On 23 August 2012 20:38, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not exactly sure why the deps are not picked by
> gbuild but when I fiddled with it and added the direct dep over
> sfx2_inc the code built bit further and again it died on missing
> svtools_inc. When that worked it proceeded to another module, where it
> again failed on some missing includes. This leads me to conclusion
> that there must be something systematic wrong.

Well, it should work like this (simplifying):
avmedia links against (and depends on) sfx and sfx depends on sfx2_inc package.

The "something systematic wrong" is --enable-mergelibs I am afraid.
Both libraries are merged and somehow the dependency on package is not
inherited.
I think I can see what's the problem and I will fix it.
--enable-mergelibs is not well tested (widely used) I guess, sorry for this.
I never had such problem, probably because I don't build with
--with-max-jobs=1 --with-num-cpus=1.

Thanks for testing --enable-mergelibs,
All the best,
Matus