[Libreoffice-commits] Revert "installer: Use hashref for replace_all_ziplistvariables_in_rtffile"

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:01:13 PDT 2012

On 23 August 2012 10:43, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:

>         It's a shame to loose Tim's nice unit test too - I love tests for
> make_installer.pl :-) Might be nice as/when this is nailed to have some
> gnumake guru to help connect them into the build.

Bah, you don't need to be gnumake guru. You just need to know the
command and when to run it.
I guess adding CustomTarget into solenv is fine.
Something like:

$(eval $(call gb_CustomTarget_CustomTarget,solenv/name-for-this-really-nice-perl-test))

$(call gb_CustomTarget_get_target,solenv/name-for-this-really-nice-perl-test) :
    I-want-to-run-this-command

that's all.

Best,
Matus