Bug 38840 - Adding coverage analysis to unit tests

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 03:41:01 PDT 2012

>> I did have one test fail. See the 'make check failure' thread:
>> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/make-check-failure-td4002979.html
>> Could that explain the omission ?
>
> of course it could, i wasn't connecting those threads :)

Thats good. Well then at least that makes me fairly confident that the
results are correct, but others are still invited to take a look
though.

> ok then i guess the test wasn't run because of the previous failure; if
> that failure happens every time for you, then you can disable the test
> locally by commenting out the line sc.ScAccessiblePageHeaderArea in
> sc/qa/unoapi/sc.sce and try again.

Thanks, but since the failure of a single test doesnt stop it from
executing any further tests, I think ill leave 'sc/qa/unoapi/sc.sce'
as it is. But if it does fail every time (I have to check, sorry, make
build && make check takes ages on my machine) wouldnt it be a better
idea to investigate (if it isnt just me, of course) what is causing
the failure ?

Regards,

John Smith.