[Libreoffice-qa] "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" necessary?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Aug 25 01:21:31 PDT 2012

Roman Eisele schrieb:

> IMHO my little error indicates that, sooner or later, we need to open a
> new "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" bug list ;-).

Hi,

this MAB proceeding is approved, and I believe we should no longer
hesitate to create a a Task Bug for this. The only thing I would do
different to the former task bugs: Main part of the explications "why
and how" in the report should be done as a link to an Internationsl wiki
page, so we can amend hints easily if necessary and other languages can
be created easily.

Please create the task bug tomorrow if no serious objection will come.

discussion (if necessary) please on <libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org>

Best regards

Rainer