[Libreoffice-qa] "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" necessary?

Roman Eisele post at roman-eisele.de
Sun Aug 26 03:11:35 PDT 2012

Am 25.08.12 10:21, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
>> IMHO my little error indicates that, sooner or later, we need to open a
>> new "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" bug list ;-).
>
> Hi,
>
> this MAB proceeding is approved, and I believe we should no longer
> hesitate to create a a Task Bug for this. The only thing I would do
> different to the former task bugs: Main part of the explications "why
> and how" in the report should be done as a link to an Internationsl wiki
> page, so we can amend hints easily if necessary and other languages can
> be created easily.
>
> Please create the task bug tomorrow if no serious objection will come.

Hi all,

I will create a new "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" taks bug
tomorrow (i.e., on monday; no time today, sorry!) if no objection will
come (any objections and hints please to
libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org).

I will include a wiki link in the bug description, as suggested by
Rainer; this is a very good idea.

Best regards,

	Roman