Styles preview removed ???

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sat Dec 1 10:31:48 PST 2012

Le 01/12/2012 07:03, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
> Hi Kendy, Cédric,
>
> In my last build of master (Version 4.0.0.0.alpha1+ (Build ID:
> 9bfa09273ea0b7c9a351802d105230930951b90)), the styles preview does not
> work anymore. It worked yesterday.
> Perhaps some side effect of a recent commit.
Oops, sorry, my mistake. In fact the style preview is inactive in the
default new document until you inserted some text.
As soon as you have typed some text and applied a style like Heading 1,
the styles preview works.

I do not know if we can see that as a bug.

If you open an existing document, styles preview works as expected.

Best regards.
JBF