[PUSHED] adding calc add-in for option pricing

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Dec 4 07:46:11 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-04 at 15:01 +0000, tino wrote:
> Do I also have to change the function name exported to the cell, e.g.
> OPT_BARRIER()?

	My concern here would be that potentially calc function naming is not
always a great match to UNO constraints - and yet those functions are
defined as IDL. Some functions have '.'s in them IIRC, others might want
to have _'s (?) and translating functions is prolly not feasible via the
UNO interface.

	It's not clear to me that scaddins/ (beyond providing a nice test /
example for how to implement UNO functions as extensions - which is
good), is going to cut it long term.

	ATB,

		Michael.