opinions on additional calc functions

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:13:14 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 05:50:25PM +0000, tino wrote:
> > > I've also got an example/test spreadsheet, but didn't quite know where
> > > to put it.
> >
> > The right solution is to extend the existing function (import) tests in
> > sc/qa/unit/subsequent_filters-test.cxx with the test file being in
> > sc/qa/unit/data/ods/functions.ods
>
> Ok, this is something I'll keep in mind for the future, but won't
> be able to do quickly.

It is not as complex as it sounds. See
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Calc_Import_Unit_Tests
for some more details and how easy it is to add test cases for new
functions.

> What about example files for the end user to see the functions of an
> add-in in action? My example file is 130k.

We only have an additional test file repository for developers but this
will not help users in any way. I think we currently have only the help
in helpcontent2 for calc functions.

Regards,
Markus