[PUSHED] adding calc add-in for option pricing

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 01:21:37 PST 2012

On 12/04/2012 06:40 PM, tino wrote:
> I've attached a patch to sort out the internal UNO variable/function
> naming issue.

...which I pushed now to master and libreoffice-4-0, with the slight
modification of keeping the parameter names in XPricingFunctions.idl
lowercase.  (I would have preferred not to fiddle with .src files post
feature-freeze, but it looks like that FUNCDATA macro ties those various
names together, and this hopefully does not affect anything already
translated anyway.)

Thanks again,
Stephan