Crash in Base with empty database

Marcos Souza marcos.souza.org at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:53:45 PST 2012

Hi guys!

Some days ago I was playing with the Base app.

I never touched this before, so I was pressing some buttons after create a
new database to see what it can do for me.

And, I crashed LO :)

But, I was trying to learn how to debug LO, but I'm almost without free
time... so I'm sending this to you guys...

The steps for you try to reproduce:

Create a new database.
Click in the Report Wizard(I belvie is this name)
Click in the Generate(in the toolbar)

If you need more info, please tell me(I will try to open a entry in
bugzilla for this when I arrive at home).
--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"