Gerrit - issue submitting a patch

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:11:00 PST 2012

On 12/12/2012 02:21 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> But let's not discuss on this as I'm sure that will lead us nowhere (as
> git-new-workdir is something either you get and appreciate, or not at all).

Sorry. I may have given the wrong impression when I said this.  I was
just referring to the topic of git-new-workdir, and not to what is being
discussed on this thread.

And to those who blame git-new-workdir for Mat's gerrit issue, I can
tell you that it has nothing to do with git-new-workdir.  I use it
everyday, and has not caused a single issue with gerrit whatsoever.  So
the problem must be something else.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc