Not Receiving "Replies" Correctly - Ideas?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:03:34 PST 2012

Hi All,

This is becoming a serious issue on my side and I wanted feedback. Earlier
I sent out an email to Libo-QA and LibO user mailing list about our
conference call tomorrow. Two people replied but I didn't get the replies,
instead Rob pointed out that he had replied and I responded that I hadn't
received any reply.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-LibreOffice-QA-Conference-Call-December-14th-2012-1400-UTC-td4024195.html

That's the full conversation, I only have the sent item that I sent, not
the reply by Florian and Rob.....I need a solution if I'm to work
efficiently :(

Thanks in advance, I know that this is a little off topic but I need help
immediately to get this straightened out. Using Gmail + Thunderbird

Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*