additional calc functions produce warnings

tino ttk448 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:26:46 PST 2012

> AFAIR you recently added the pricing functions. When running calc to test my code changes, I get lots of:
> warn:legacy.osl:11918:1:/home/w.donkers/git/libo/tools/source/rc/resmgr.cxx:773: file:///home/w.donkers/git/libo/solver/unxlngi6/installation/opt/program/../program/resource/pricingen-US.res
> Class: 256, Id: 0. Cannot free resource!

Thanks for the info, but I'm not sure how to debug this. Maybe someone
else can comment what "Class: 256, Id: 0" is and what a possible cause
of the warning may be? I could only guess it's something to do with
UNO as there's no dynamic allocations in the core calculations.

Also, what did you change, and did you get the same warnings before?