additional calc functions produce warnings

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Fri Dec 14 04:17:38 PST 2012

Hi Tino,

> Also, what did you change, and did you get the same warnings before?
I didn't have these warnings before you submitted the pricing functions, naturally :)
My changes have to do with adding new calc functions lwhich are defined in ODFF1.2, but not yet present in calc.
These include IFERROR, IFNA, NUMBERVALUE, (ISO)WEEKNUM, but I don't think they have anything to do with your code. I don't do anything with .res files anyway.
It's because I run calc with debug traces switched on, that I get these messages.

Winfried