Rushi Shukla rushboy52 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:29:45 PST 2012

Hello

The platform is Linux Ubuntu 11.10 , Git version is : git version 1.7.12.4
and for cloning the libreoffice repos i used : git clone git://
anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libo .
Sorry I'm not clear about how to find the checkout of the libreoffice
version I am trying to build .

Regards,
Rushi