Personas in LibreOffice

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Dec 14 08:21:59 PST 2012

Hi Marcos,

Marcos Souza píše v Čt 06. 12. 2012 v 09:57 -0200:

> After take a look in some commits in LO about the FFox Personas, I saw
> that this is only for Windows until now...
>
> There is a reason for that?
>
> There is something that we can do for extend this for Linux users?

So far this is still not finished, and I am fighting to have some time
to finish that for Beta 2, and for late feature approval ;-) - so it
still may happen that I'll need to just disable that code in 4.0, even
though I'd love to finish that - I am close.

The reason why it is Windows-only so far is that we do much more theming
of the menu and toolbars ourselves on Windows, so we can better control
there what is going on; so want to go the safe way, and do it
Windows-only first, then extend to Linux too.

All the best,
Kendy