lightproof and python3.3 (was: Re: [Grammar checking] Using LanguageTool lexicons with Lightproof) new possible

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Tue Dec 18 00:08:33 PST 2012

Hi again,

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 06:49:55PM +0100, Németh László wrote:
>    It seems, the LinguServiceManager used by the optlingu.cxx (Writing Aids)
>    doesn't know the bundled English package (I have checked on Windows and
>    Linux). I will check the python 3.3 port again.

FWIW: With

lightproof of 2012-11-23 and python-uno from this night (built against 2.7)

this doesn't work either. (doesn't warn, does not appear in
writing aids/corrects.)

So it *seems* that it's not only a python 3.3 port problem?

Regards,

Rene

P.S: Is the python3.3-capable lightproof also supporting python2 or does it really need
python 3.3?