[Libreoffice] StarCalc 1.0 to 5.0 filters

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Thu Feb 2 08:07:23 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 11:01 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi Caolan,
>
> On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 10:10 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
>
> > binfilter has its *own* typedetection implementation, i.e.
> > binfilter/binfilterdetect/source/bindetect BinFilterDetect::detect so,
> > in theory at least, it self-contains what it needs to detect the formats
> > it imports. So you should be able to hack sc happily without caring
> > about it.
>
> Great to hear that.  Will do.

Actually those filter names are used only to compare the filter names,
and the actual meat of the filter code is already gone from sc. ;-)

The only code left there is of StarCalc 1.0 which apparently we can't
get rid of yet.  I'll just leave the whole thing alone.  Case closed.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc