Conversion Borderline2 to Borderline

Dietmar dhiller1 at gmx.de
Sat Feb 4 09:47:40 PST 2012

Hi,
is there a method to convert Borderline2 to Borderline (and vice versa),
I can use in a Java extension?

Background is that I have the linestyle and linewidth in Borderline2 and
I want to apply those to Tableborders which still need the Borderline.
Simple type casting or picking the innerlinewidth etc. shows zero
values.
Before doing a conversion tool myself, i would like to know if this has
already been done.
If not, can someone point me to the code where Borderline2 is
interpreted, so that I can reuse that code?

Thanks - Dietmar
--

http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/borderliner