[Libreoffice-qa] Issues with 3.5.0 - ready for release ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Feb 7 10:28:07 PST 2012

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (07-02-12 11:01)

>> So, though the overall impression is OK (as is with builds from the
>> master) as long that checking issues from the last weeks is not clear, I
>> would not bet on it.
>
> I have the same feeling.

(I read your text below as the opposite ;-) )

> Well, we have had lack of bug-triage people
> since the beginning and we were newer able to review all bug reports in
> time. I am afraid that there is no short-time solution, so we need to
> live with what we have now and believe that the most critical bugs were
> correctly propagated.

I can live with that believe. Apart from the problems mentioned by the
French community (pity they seem to be from RC1 already. We simple QA
people cannot catch up with your speed :-) )
But the quick look I had at the rough list in the train this morning,
showed crashes and such but as far as I could judge with special
documents. Great issues to solve for the next release(s) ...

> Thanks a lot for your work and nice summary.

Was fun to track/check the bugs and post my impression. Thanks you
appreciate it :-)

Cheers,

--
  - Cor