[Libreoffice-qa] Issues with 3.5.0 - ready for release ...

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Feb 7 02:01:05 PST 2012

Cor Nouws píše v Út 07. 02. 2012 v 01:08 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> As promised to Thorsten on Sunday, I've been looking at 3.5.0 and issues.
>
> I looked at issues that I've seen, that are at 37361 and at the 44
> issues filed during our second BugHuntSession (little delay :-\ )
>
> Added some comments, added some to bug 37361 etc.

Great work. I hope that we will fix most of them soon.

> So... as for 3.5.0rc3:
> In the issues I know, I do not see issues that should be blocker
> (maybe Bug 45584 - presentation view defective, but I know others looked
> at that one.)

We have workaround for bug 45584. I have mentioned it at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5#Most_annoying_bugs.
So, it need not block the release.

> However, I have no idea if the issues from the last weeks have been
> spotted / judged consequently and with enough detail (looking at what
> happened with the issues from January 21 and 22, I have to doubt
> seriously alas.)
> So, though the overall impression is OK (as is with builds from the
> master) as long that checking issues from the last weeks is not clear, I
> would not bet on it.

I have the same feeling. Well, we have had lack of bug-triage people
since the beginning and we were newer able to review all bug reports in
time. I am afraid that there is no short-time solution, so we need to
live with what we have now and believe that the most critical bugs were
correctly propagated.

Thanks a lot for your work and nice summary.

Best Regards,
Petr