[RFC] x11 / cairo-less build try #2

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:54:28 PST 2012

Hi Matúš,

Il 07/02/2012 23:57, Matúš Kukan ha scritto:
> Hello there,
>
> On 7 February 2012 18:19, Riccardo Magliocchetti
> <riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I've progressed a bit with X11 / cairo less build. Now everything builds but
>> somethings chokes in make dev-install:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/qsi0wPFR
>>
>> Where are these missing files listed? I suppose i have to add some
>> conditionals.
>
> git grep for them in scp2/
> Only type the base of the name:
> 'git grep acc | grep LIB' .. or 'git grep acc | grep RES' for .res file
>
>> If someone is so keen to take a look at the patches and point out what could
>> be improved, uneeded changes (RepositoryModule_ooo.mk?) it'll be great.
>
> Seems like RepositoryModule_ooo.mk is used only when running 'make
> check'. I don't think you need to change it.

Will try without changes there.

> Are you sure you want to change GUIBASE ?

I am not sure about anything :) I think i need to follow unx as close as
possible, cloning GUIBASE seemed reasonable, i'm open to everything that
fits better.

> For example missing files: spadmin, spaen-US.res.. are from padmin/
> module and there is
> ifeq ($(GUIBASE),unx) in Module_padmin.mk

I'm not sure i want this stuff since it looks like to need CUPS related
stuff.

Thanks!

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti