PATCH build errors on Ubuntu 10.04

Alexander Bergmann myaddons at gmx.de
Wed Feb 8 07:44:00 PST 2012

Hi Michael,

from what I read here makes me feel like there are couple of switches,
which are enabled by default, but can be disabled pretty safely. Some of
them --disable-epm, --without-junit and --without-java were documented
in the wiki: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build

Now --without-doxygen and --disable-odk look like they can be used, too.
Probably --disable-mozilla as well?

I guess it might be a good idea, to have a switch --minimal, which
disables all switches, which are not needed unless in special
situations. A side effect could be that less dependencies are needed and
building LibreOffice takes less time.

This should be fine for new users, who want to take first steps in
building LibreOffice.

Best regards,
Alexander