Moderator / maintainer for FDO Bugzilla ?

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:32:39 PST 2012

Le 09/02/12 11:43, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

Hi Petr, Christian,

> This would be possible when you are watching the default owner
> (libreoffice-bugs at lists.freedesktop.org) and/or when you're actually
> subscribed to the list and then don't receive the mails from bugzilla
> itself, but via the mailinglist.

I just connected to the mailinglist admin page to check this out. As I
didn't recall ever having signed up to receive all the mails from this
list, I scanned my mailbox beforehand to search for anything that might
indicate I had, like a password for example or previous administrivia.
There was nothing (and I tend to keep such things in case I ever need to
remember them). So I entered my e-mail and asked for my password to be
sent to me, and what do you know, I apparently was subscribed to the
mailing list (although, like I said, I have no trace of that in my mail
archives). So, I promptly unsubscribed and confirmed. We shall see
whether that does the trick. If not, I'm back to square one.

Alex